Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mad for plaid


Ah, the cute little schoolgirl skirt. It was made from the leftovers of my most glorious project yet, but I think it will be quite striking on its own. I plan on wearing it with all black. Top, jacket, tights, and shoes, and the skirt being the only spot of color.


Here it is, my most glorious project yet. I saw a gorgeous dress on the fabulous fashionista Queen Rania of Jordan, with whom I share coloring and hairstyle. I found a similar pattern and decided to give it a go. I must say it is my most couture-ish piece so far, lots of pleats and construction, but it came out very well and very close to Rania's dress. I am very happy with it and plan to wear it with only diamond studs and plain black pumps so the dress is what stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment