Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards!

It's that time of year, when I start obsessing over Christmas cards and figuring out what I'm going to send to friends and family. Given the variety of people we send to, and how we like to make everything with do very, very "us" - the choice for us this year is Shutterfly.

Or rather, the choices, because Shutterfly has hundreds of designs available - let me show you the finalists for our cards these year:

I love this one from Heifer International - it's an organization that sets up programs for people so they can grow their own food and end the cycle of poverty. One of their programs helped people living in rural parts of my homeland, Peru, so I am happy to support Heifer International by using their cards. And if I had a dollar for every time someone has asked me if, because I am from Peru, I had a pet llama when I was little, I would be rich!

This one is also a must, because about half my Christmas list is Spanish-speaking!!!

And of course, I like to remember the meaning of Christmas - I love the silhouette of the Nativity!

I can't really choose, so I might have to go with all three!

To make it easier on your wallet, Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards - go check them out!

Wanna find out how to win 50 cards from Shutterfly? Go read about it on my Twitter page!

1 comment:

  1. I love the llama - he's so fun and quirky. But, I know sending a pic of the family is a big thing here, so yes, you may need to pick all three.

    ReplyDelete