Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year, New Blog!

I think it's time for some changes around here!

While frugality is always on my mind - I don't think I will ever NOT be frugal - at one point I had four blogs. One for my sewing, one for my gardening, one for my frugal living, and one for my boys. Needless to say, it was kind of a pain.

My boys' blog will always be a separate entity, but even though I have merged my other blogs onto this one - you will find old sewing and gardening posts here - Frugality only encompasses one of the aspects of all we do. Sure, I make pants for my boys because it's so cheap, but also because they LOVE their cozy warm pants; I grow my own veggies because it's cheaper, but also because I prefer homegrown quality and taste and want my boys to learn where their food comes from.

So, to make a long story short (too late!) come the new year I will have a new blog - and I hope you will follow me there as well!

More details to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claudie, I just did the same thing. It makes sense at first to have separate blogs..but it sure is hard to maintain. I was so glad when I finally put it all together into one blog. My sewing blog was the hardest to give up. I haven't taken it down yet, but I was sad to drop it.

    I look forward to seeing your new blog. :o) Be sure to drop by and let me know when you do. :o)

    xo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete