Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spring 2011 color forecast

It's kind of confusing to start thinking of Spring 2011 when around these parts it's not even cold enough to be considered Fall 2010!

But our kind friends at Pantone have compiled the colors that designers are naming as the top 10 for women's wear:

What do you think?

My favorite on that chart is definitely Beeswax, which is pretty close to the color I chose for my bathroom almost a year ago. For wearing, however, I stay away from yellows, and would not wear Lavender or Peapod, either. Russet would be my absolute favorite, with Honeysuckle and Coral Rose following.

I put together this little board with some items in Pantone's picks - enjoy!

Brinley Vee
$29 - calypso-celle.com
Cotton t shirt »

Tops - aerie
$20 - ae.com
Aerie tops »

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claudia!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! Great to meet you, I'm following back! :-)
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, bit worried by these colors - they look a bit "old lady" to me, although you did find some nice items. In general, I prefer the blue-y shades on the bottom row. The Honeysuckle, Coral Rose and Pea Pod really don't grab me!

    ReplyDelete