Friday, December 17, 2010

Our ornaments

These are just a few of the ornaments we have that mean so much to us, some new, some with lovely memories, but all welcome on our tree:

I found this one at Target, and since my oldest loves dinosaurs and blue is his favorite color, I just HAD to get it!

He had previously made a liopleurodon ornament, so there's plenty of dino-age company around.

This one I got at Disneyland last year, it was the boys' first trip ever.

For the francophile mama, a glittery Eiffel tower.

This one we got the year our youngest was born. Our complete little family.

Last but not least, something Peruvian on our tree. I was born and raised there, and I love to see this hanging on the tree. It's not actually an ornament, it's something you hang up on the wall, but hey, it works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment