Thursday, September 10, 2009

Worth a hill of beans



Hi, I'm CityGirl and I have a confession to make.

I owe my bean plants an apology.

I have to admit that I have been thinking of them as unproductive, lazy, even wondered if they were defective.

I know, how terrible, right?

Because they have sure shown me this week.

And they have earned themselves a spot in next year's garden.


They have been providing our family the tenderest, sweetest, yummiest green beans we have ever eaten.

And believe me, we eat a lot of green beans.

Usually the canned kind, unless we go to Buca di Beppo's and eat them there.

Come to think of it, they probably have the canned kind, too.


My oldest started eating them raw because they were just sooooo appealing!

Honestly, this is the kid that snubs his nose at just about everything I offer him so this is a big time score.

No comments:

Post a Comment