Saturday, August 21, 2010

Frugal Fall Finds

I have been thinking a lot about fall. Like, "I hate this f***ing hot weather, can it be fall already?" or, "I'm dreading all the holidays coming in the fall because daddy won't be around this time" or, "I wonder what cute fall clothes there are out there?"

Since there's nothing I can do about the first two, I figured I'd check out what my home away from home, a.k.a. Old Navy, has for this fall season. I'd love to say that my home away from home is Anthropologie, but let's face it, I can't afford their shit. Or rather, I can afford ONE piece of clothing, if it's on sale. Or I can afford their $6-$10 mugs.

I put together this little board because my mother is stuck in a black/white rut (for decades!) and although she wants to start wearing things in the brown/tan/camel color range, she has no idea where to start. If you are looking for some warm cozy goodness, here are some ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment