Monday, January 18, 2010

Organization obsession!

My dear husband bought me a magnet board. I have one already but he got me one for the backsplash area, if you will, of my desk. Of course, a plain, ugly, industrial looking magnet board will not do, so I leave you with some ideas of what I intend to do. I love the look of a board covered in pretty fabric and ribbons, nothing too frou-frou, everything subtle but feminine.


Check out this super cute idea from Beneath My Heart - Traci made this with burlap, which would make it go with just about every decor.


Here we have a beautimous pair of boards from Kate at Centsational Girl, am loving the coordinating fabrics!


And of course, The Martha has a transformed pair of boards using decorative paper, something I had not considered. I am lucky to have a Paper Source fairly close and I know they carry gorgeous papers in huge sizes.

What do you think, any color/print ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment