Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pretties for Valentine's Day

It seems that every time I start looking around on Etsy for pretty jewelry I end up browsing around this shop.

Shlomit Ofir has beautifully made items with a touch of quirkiness and a lovely, delicate sensibility. And no, I am not being paid or given anything for this post. I just happen to love her stuff. If you're looking for some pretties for your significant other or yourself, here are some ideas that won't break the bank:


Just check out these adorable and very timely earrings - I love the spray of tiny holes on each heart, and how beautifully they probably swing once they're on the ear.


Or look at these absolutely gorgeous earrings - I love the different colored stones swinging from each individual setting. And the price, $24. That's $24 for a very unique and feminine pair of earrings that will serve you well for seasons to come.


If it's bracelets that make your heart race, here is a showstopper - the detail work is so sweet and delicate, I love it.


There are many necklaces to fawn over, like this sculptural piece with three linked leaves. Delicate enough to wear to work, but unique enough to be eye-catching.


My favorite item in her shop, though, are these fabulous filigree earrings - she will even customize them with the bead of your choice, so you can have the stone as shown in the picture or switch to one in your favorite color.

So there you have it, beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices, and you get to support an independent designer. Take it as your mission for this Valentine's Day to order something from Shlomit Ofir, and revel in the compliments you will get.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful!! the first earrings are my fav of these, but now I must go see the whole shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a growing Etsy addiction also. PS LOVE the bracelet.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete