Sunday, August 30, 2009

Other people's gardens


If there's something I love as much as I my little garden, it's other people's gardens. I love to see what other people grow, be it to eat or to adorn, and I found these pretty succulents at our cousin's house. It was her birthday and while the boys were changing into their swimming clothes, I was snooping around for pretty plants to photograph :D

The boys had a blast, although one needed an intervention before he'd stick his toe into the pool. Once in there, though, it was only the lure of birthday cake that got him out.


Then on the way back, or 2.5 hour drive turned into a 5.5 hour drive because we ran into this fire and had to drive around the Bay Area to be able to get home. It was a loooong evening, but my pic got published in the paper, so I call it even.

No comments:

Post a Comment