Friday, April 23, 2010

A kitchen wall

Our cookbooks reside in the living room - there simply is no room in the kitchen to store them. However, we are considering a couple of changes to the kitchen which will clear an entire wall, and my plan is to put up some shelves for our cookbooks to reside.

I can't wait for our new cookbook nook :D I'm thinking something like this:
Photo: Real Simple

I also love the look of baskets on the wall, although the husband is not too hip on the pegboard:
Photo: Martha Stewart

Maybe I could do shelves with baskets at the sides?

We have a few days before we change things up, but the thought of our cookbooks having their own little home is cheering me up a lot :D

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps, if you filled the baskets with something heavy, they could serve as bookends on the shelves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's a great idea, I like that!

    ReplyDelete