Friday, April 16, 2010

Red alert!

Ok, I just got a FANTASTIC deal and wanted to share with everyone. I might, in fact, go back tomorrow in between kid birthday parties and get another one because I am so stoked.

If you have a Paper Source store close to you, they have these great maps of places like Paris, Rome, etc. I got the Paris monument map.
The size is 20x28. The price?

$3.95

Really. It's actually wrapping paper but given my fetish for all things French, I've hung up the thing above my desk and it looks grand. If I wanted, I could even get some nice, thin moulding and frame it directly onto the wall, but I like it as is.

Of course you can also order it online, and make it worth the shipping by adding some more French-themed items like these
Paris file folders I have my eye on, or these super cute
glitter Paris postcard set.

Check out their fabulous website, there are loads of adorable papers, gifts, and craft-making items you won't find elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment